1. Adult Book Club: Our adult book club meets on the 3nd Monday of each month at 7:00pm. We read a variety of authors and we love to have new members! Please ask if you have any questions about our book club!
2. Special Programs: We try to have several special programs for adults each year. These programs are a variety. Maybe it would be an author talking about his/her new book? Maybe it will be a decorating program? We are open to suggestions for programming!
1. Storytime: Our Storytime program runs throughout the year. We love having the children here to listing to stories, do fingerplays and make a craft. It is for children ages 3-6 years old. Watch our newsletter and Facebook page for when they are.
2. Club 56: Club 56 is for all 5th and 6th grade girls. We meet once a month on Monday’s after school during the school year. We play games, make crafts and have a great time together!
3. Lego Club: This program is for kids in 1st grade and up . This fun program has lots of participants and lots of creativity!
4. Summer Reading: Our Children's Summer Reading program is for kids age 4 until those who have just completed 4th grade. We have a lot of fun and in the meantime, you are reading lots of books! We have many fun presenters that come in each summer.
5. Special Programs: Each year we try to have additional special programs for kids. Some of these programs have included Iowa State Extension Office, holiday parties and craft days. Come join the fun!