1. Adult Book Club: Our adult book club meets on the 3nd Monday of each month at 7:00pm. We read a variety of authors and we love to have new members! Please ask if you have any questions about our book club!
2. Special Programs: We try to have several special programs for adults each year. These programs are a variety. Maybe it would be an author talking about his/her new book? Maybe it will be a decorating program? We are open to suggestions for programming!
1. 1000 Books Before Kindergarten: A free program which encourages you to read 1,000 books with your child before he or she starts Kindergarten. Sign up at the library and receive your reading log and activity binder!
2. Storytime: Our Storytime program runs throughout the year. We love having the children here to listen to stories, do fingerplays, and make a craft. It is for children ages 3-6 years old. Watch our newsletter and Facebook page for when these events are.
3. Club 56: Club 56 is for all 5th and 6th grade girls. We meet once a month on Monday’s after school during the school year. We play games, make crafts, and have a great time together!
4. Lego Club: This program is for kids in 1st grade and up . This fun program has lots of participants and lots of creativity!
5. Summer Reading: Our Children's Summer Reading program is for kids age 4 until those who have just completed 4th grade. We have a lot of fun and in the meantime, you are reading lots of books! We have many fun presenters that come in each summer.
6. Special Programs: Each year we try to have additional special programs for kids. Some of these programs have included Iowa State Extension Office, holiday parties, and craft days. Come join the fun!